Every Thursday I pick up my nephews (12 1/2 and 4 1/2) from daycare and bring them home. My sister works late on Thursdays. David has been great about making dinner for 4 kids and 2 adults. He rules the dinner table with an iron fist... everyone must sit on their bottoms and eat. Tonight Megan was on her knees leaning over the table. David told her "Eat, or I'm going to shove your food down your throat and pull it out your butt." Everyone laughed, of course, as intended. It was the perfect type of humor for his audience. :)
After he saw that everyone else was laughing, Cam started to laugh too. Then, just as everyone was quieting down, he said "Pull it out your butt." This got everyone going again, and so he of course repeated it several times. I can't wait to get his teachers' reactions tomorrow...
Later, he also picked up on it when I asked Megan to please stop calling me stupid. "Too-pid." he said. "Too-pid, too-pid." Too bad I couldn't help but laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment