
I remember reading this book when I was a kid. Roses make him sneeze, and each time they do, his life changes.
I read it to Cam the other day, and when Robert sneezed, I gave it a big, loud KER-CHOO! It made Cam jump, then he laughed. The second time, it upset him. So I told him... okay, the sneeze will be soft next time, I promise. But he was freaked, so we put the book away and picked a different one. The next night, when David went to read him a book, he would only tell him "No Kerchoo book. No Kerchoo book."
This morning, he looked at the bookshelf, and told me "No Robert book." I asked him if he wanted to take the Robert book into Megan's room, and he loved this idea. He jumped off my lap and shoved it on her bookshelf.
Who knows when or if this book will ever come back into his good graces. Bad Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment