Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yesterday Motorcycle

After swimming Monday night (our last class of this session), Cam wanted to take out his motorcycle/ATV out for a stroll. It was a beautiful night, so we headed around the block. As he "drives", he continually moves the handles from left to right. But if he finds himself in the grass, he knows to leave the handles one direction long enough to get back onto the sidewalk. Of course he waited until we were a full block away and then decided he was done riding. He did help me as we pushed it back to the house, and he was actually a help with the steering.

Tuesday morning he saw the motorcycle sitting to the side of the driveway. "I rode my motorcycle yesterday," he told me. I was impressed. The whole yesterday / today / tomorrow is a challenge to most kids, isn't it? I don't know. I'll think about it tomorrow.

No comments: