It rained on Friday - well, that is probably an understatement. There was a river going down the side of the road in front of our house. First Cameron felt a strong urge to stand in it. Then jump in it. Megan came out of the house to join us. She said "I need to change my shoes so I can get wet too." She returned a few minutes later in her dress shoes - oh, well, she'll be outgrowing them soon anyway. The two of them had fun chasing each other in the river and trying to splash me. Soon it started drizzling, then raining harder. Oh, well, I thought, they're already wet.
Megan decided she wasn't wet enough so she sat right in the water. Cam had to copy her, so down he plopped. Then she laid down... Cam too of course. At one point she still wasn't wet enough, so she bent over and stuck her hair in the water. Luckily Cam ignored that move. Finally, when the rains started to become torrential, we were able to get both kids inside and into a warm bath. Megan told me "I love water day!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment