Sunday, June 22, 2008

A bit early, but...

David got the Winnie the Pooh potty out this weekend. Cam poops consistently right after breakfast, so he wanted to see if he could get him to go on the potty. He says he sat on it fine, but waited to go until David put the diaper on.

Sunday he went and sat on it (with his clothes on). Are you going poopy? I asked. Sure enough, there was a gift in the diaper.

Maybe it's not too soon... he does tell us "poop" sometimes after he goes. A couple days ago he actually brought me a diaper and then layed down on his back. But I don't really miss that whole process, and as far as I'm concerned it can wait until he's 3. I guess time will tell...

For now, we have a new piece of furniture in our living room.

No comments: