Thursday, August 09, 2007

Monster Bottles

Cam's taken to solid foods pretty well, but he hasn't been nursing well for a while. And recently I've had trouble getting him to take a bottle, too. So David informed me that he eats well out of the "fat bottles" (Avent) I rushed out to the store and got 6 more. I got the biggest nipple size I could find, which came attached to an 11oz bottle. I've never seen such a big baby bottle - it looks huge to me. So I came home and told Megan and David "Well, I got Cam some new bottles. Look at these Monster Bottles!"

Megan wanted to know why I called it a monster bottle, and I told her it's because it's so big. I don't think she's particularly afraid of them at this point, but she is fascinated by the terminology. If I say I'm going to get Cam a bottle, she wants to know "Are you going to get a monster bottle?" This morning I said I need to wash a bottle to bring with me to work and she asked "Will you wash a monster bottle??"

Aren't little minds amazing?

No comments: