Cam is starting to understand that some items are off-limits for him. A few months ago I let him see my (prescription) eyeglasses, and he managed to tear off one of the shafts. It was impossible to fix, and a pain to replace, so it is now connected to my glasses with duct tape. He started to reach for them off my dresser the other day, and I told him "no, no". He grabbed them and immediately handed them to me with a smile. "GOOD JOB, CAM!" I told him.
He's also made numerous attempts to "share" my Coke, which I've consistently rebuffed. Now he gets in the refrigerator, finds a Coke, and brings it me. "Mommy's bottle" he tells me.
Megan and I spent quite a bit of time trying to locate her play cell phone last week. We finally found it... Megan wanted to "call" her friend Lacey and see when she was coming over. Since Megan was so interested in it, of course Cam wanted to borrow it. I stood by Megan's decision to keep it with her, even though Cam couldn't really hurt it. He found it laying on the couch a few hours later, but instead of playing with it, he brought it straight to Megan.
His cousin Aidan has a stuffed horse he carries everywhere ("Char-Char"). When Cam found it laying on the floor yesterday, he searched the house until he found Aidan and handed it over to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment