I wanted to take the kids to the Museum Center (Childrens' Museum, Museum of Natural History, Cincinnati History Museum) to utilize our membership, and get out of the house. I invited my mom, and she accepted. But then she found out she would have both my nephews (12 and 4). "Bring them" I told her. But it turned out Cedric had too much homework.
I talked over the situation with Megan, and she decided we should stop by and pick up Aidan and bring him with us. So it would be me, alone, with a 5, 4, and 2-year-old (well, 23 months...) I explained to her that she and Aidan would have to stay with me, and we'd have to keep Cam happy. She said that was fine.
It went much better than I would have thought. We would get to an area, I would tell Megan and Aidan "Don't leave this area", they would play together, and I would play with Cam. I kinda felt like Super-Mom... I don't know how women with more than 2 kids do it day after day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment