Cam can "count" now. If I ask him to count my fingers, he will point at each one and say "one-two, one-two, one-two!" Hey, not bad.
He can also sing. His favorite is "Elmo's song". He sings "la la la" and "Elmo's song". My favorite is when he sings "Catchy!" and "Staaand back!"
I was also proud when I told him to hug his Tumblebees teacher and he went right up and gave her a big bear hug.
The last few days he's also learned to say "I love you." Now THAT's a milestone! :)
Megan has learned my cell phone number. I'd been trying to get her to learn it by making up a song with the digits. But she'd been stubbornly ignoring me. But this weekend she wanted to fill out some "invitations" (glad I saved the extras from her birthday!) When she got to the RSVP, I told her - that's where you put the phone number. Then I sang it a few times, and she finally decided it was worth knowing. She sang it all day yesterday. It's not getting old... yet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment