Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Toddler Observations

After I loaded Cam into the van this morning, I pointed out the small groupings of snow on the ground here and there. After a few minutes, he started telling me "No! No! No!" in a very excited voice. I finally noticed he was pointing outside, and I asked him "Do you see the snow in the sky?" "Yes!" he said.

Almost immediately after this, he told me "Cow!" and I thought now where could he possibly see a cow? But there was a huge Meyer truck on the cross street, with a large cow on the side. "Wow, you're right! There it is!" And as it turned left, we told it "Bye, bye cow!"

Later we saw the same truck coming the other way. It went right past us. I slowed down and told Cam, "Look! It's the cow again!" We were both so delighted you'd have thought we'd seen Santa Claus and all 8 reindeer.

No comments: