Tuesday, December 16, 2008

From the mouths of babes...

I woke up grumpy Sunday morning. I don't know why. I've been grumpy on Sundays since high school. David went and woke Cam at 9a without asking me. This ticked me off because Cam had not gotten to bed until almost midnight. When I confronted him about it, he said it was my fault because I'd let him sleep in and have a late nap yesterday. We went back and forth about it for a while. I tried to accuse him of this and that out of the kids' earshot, but Megan got the general idea.

"You shouldn't fight with your wife." She told me. "Because then your kids will grow up and think that it's okay to do that."

I snuggled her, and asked her, "who told you that? Or did you figure that out yourself?"

"I figured it out myself."

Really???? Is that even possible??

No comments: