
Cameron is now 2. These 2 years have been so much fun. He whines and throws tantrums now and then, but they bother me a lot less than Megan's did (way back when...). I'd rather have a 2-year-old's tantrums than a 5-year-old's whining (actually, she's 5 1/2 now!)
The doc asked if he can speak a 2-word sentence... I told him we were reading a book this morning and Cam said "Mommy, Curious George put star on tree!" (the doc was either very impressed or a great actor)
The doc asked if Cam sat still for a book... Last night Cam sat on my lap and listened to books for an hour!! We love books in our house!
The doc asked if he's a good eater... I told him, depends on the day!
A good sleeper... yes (I did not mention the fact that we still rock him to sleep every night/nap)
Unfortunately one of his ear tubes has fallen out, and the other one is clogged. The ear without the tube is fine at the moment, but the clogged tube has fluid behind it. So our assignmnent is to put antibiotic drops into his ear every night for a week.
Cam was not happy with the poking, the prodding, or the shot, but he calmed down pretty easily afterwards. And he liked his Spiderman sticker.
Cam's 2-year stats:
----------------------
29 pounds (65th percentile)
37.25" (3'1"!) (97th! percentile)
No comments:
Post a Comment