When we walked into Cookie Cutters, I saw a woman with two daughters. The one who was not currently getting her hair cut had her hair done how I had wanted mine a while back. Very short in back, angling down toward her face. I had met to ask for a bob for Megan, but I asked the mom "Did she get her hair cut here?" The answer was yes, so I turned to the stylist and said "I want my daughter's done like that."
As Megan and I were leaving, a mother asked me "What is that cut called?" I think she wanted her daughter's cut that way too!
Since then, several adults have told Megan "I like your haircut." I think Cam must have been listening, because this morning, he stroked her hair and said "I like your haircut, Megan." It was precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment