Cam and Megan are lucky to have three very-involved, very-local (about 20 miles) grandparents.
There's Papaw, David'd dad... without him we would have close to zero pictures of the kiddos. And Cam absolutely loves him. He came to swimming lessons Monday (stay tuned for the pics) and Cam cried when he left "Papaw, Papaw".
Then there's Grandma, David's mom. I don't think there has been a single time I asked her to babysit that she has said no. And she always wants Megan near her.
And then Mamie, my mom. She loves to take the kids on fun trips and excursions. And when we got in the car to go to daycare Wednesday, and I told Cam "We're going to go see your teachers now," he said "Teacher - no. No teacher. MAMIE." because he'd gotten to spend the day with Mamie just last week.
Thanks, guys! What would we do without you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment