Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cameron's first birthday party

A child in his class was turning 3, and Cam was invited. The party was the same place we had Megan's party. Cam had fun at that one, so I decided to take him. On the way over, I explained his friend was having a birthday. I sang "Happy Birthday" a few times, and told him that when we saw Ansh, he should tell him Happy Birthday.

We found him right away, and I put Cam down in front of him. Cam said "Happy!" Hey, good enough! Ansh gave him a nice hug, it was very sweet.

Unfortunately Cam did not have a great time... there were several big kids (7+) and the atmosphere seemed louder than at Megan's party. But he did sit at the long table with the other kids for a while, and that was cute too. And he learned a new song :)

No comments: