Cameron is not great at restaurants. I guess that's an understatement... he will NOT sit still AT ALL. So one of us is usually up running around after him while the other(s) eat. Mom, David and I went to a Chinese Buffet Sunday. First Cameron was upset whenever anyone left the table - even Mom. He wanted to follow. Since it was not very crowded (we got there at 4p) we finally just let him loose. He was up by the buffet when one of the waitresses started playing with him. Then, later, while I was showing him the giant mirror on the wall, she came back and wanted to talk with him. She told him her name was Amy, although I believe she was pronouncing it "Ah-mee." He doesn't even call his teachers by their name, so I didn't think he would pick it up. But he did, and started calling to her when she wasn't around. We gave him a fortune cookie and told him to take it to her. He did, and then she gave it back. But he wanted her to have it, so he started following her around, trying to give it to her. It was very cute.
Later, while we were watching the Olympics, the commercial with the Chinese man knocking over the entire marketplace trying to pursue a beautiful Chinese woman came on. At the end, when she turns and we realize she is his doctor, Cam put his bottle down and said "Ah-mee!" There was a resemblance, and we all laughed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! That is hilarious. Cam seems to really have the cutest personality. He must keep you laughing all day! :)
Post a Comment