Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Trip to Wolcottville Cabin

The kids had been here a couple times before. Cameron loved it because we could take the boat out, and go tubing. The first day, we rushed to make it in time to take the boat out (Mamie does not evening boating - too crowded). We got there by about 2p-ish. But we decided it was too cold. This time around, there was a golf cart included too. So awesome! The first time we took it out, we saw a super-friendly cat. (highlight of my trip - Sonny) We had very good weather, only a sprinkling of rain a couple times. We took the boat out three times. The last day I joined Aidan and Cameron on the very large tube. We stayed on pretty long. Everyone got along pretty well. I didn't notice until the last day that the cabin was on a slant! I'm glad I didn't notice until then, because it made me have vertigo. The second day, we went to an Amish buffet. It was pretty tasty, especially dessert. We also played mini golf. The last day we went to a restaurant right in the neighborhood we were staying - not quite as delicious.

Photo Album
We saw a raccoon:


Also a hurt woodpecker :(
Videos of tubing:

No comments: