Saturday, June 03, 2023

Barenaked Ladies

Jane and I went to see Barenaked Ladies (I was disappointed they did not play their song "Jane") at PNC Pavilion. What a fun band! The opening acts were ok : at least I had heard of one song from each of them. Below is the playlist and some videos:




01 DelAmitri Some Girls
02 Last To Know
03 All Hail?
04 unknown slow song
05 As Long as I'm here?
06 Kiss this thing goodbye?
07 Move Away? Swallows You?
08 Wrong is all that I'm feeling?
09 Roll To Me (yay! love it!)
10 I don't want to waste time?
BREAK
11 Semisonic unknown song
12 Singing in my sleep
13 ????
14 DND
15 Little bit of sun
16 Secret smile
17 The Rope
18 Hey Ya (Outkast)
19 You're Not Alone
20 Closing Time (yay! pretty good!)
BREAK
21 BARENAKED LADIES Matter of time? Forfeit?
22 It's All been Done Before
23 Roll Out? Each time we go down, drive around on circles
24 Barenaked Ladies Rap
25 Gonna Walk
26 Wait 5 more minutes? New Song. Show My Love For Real?
27 Lookin up
28 Big Backyard
29 Pinch me
30 Blame it on me
31 Enid
32 New Song. Haven't got enough time?
33 Brian Wilson
34 New song: Lovin Life
35 Odds Are
36 789
37 Big Bang Theory
38 Bass Solo by jim
39 One Week (yay!)
40 If I had a million dollars
41 Love You better? (cover)
42 Same as it was
43 Take on me / climb every mountain / so long farewell
44 Long Live Rock n Roll
45 The Old Apartment (yay!) (encore)

No comments: