When Lauri and I were picking our cruise excursions, zip lining was one of the choices. Lauri put it as a "maybe", and I told her I could take her zip lining somewhere else. I was going to just pick a 60-minute-or-less locale, but Cam wanted to do an overnight. So we headed to Mega Cavern in Louisville. The kids had been there one other time. We spent the night at the Galt House, which is always nice. Lauri was a bit intimidated by the height, but she zip lined like a champ. I was freaked out by the bridges. We spent Saturday afternoon and evening in downtown Louisville. We went to the Science Center, looked at the outside of the Slugger museum, ate at The Ole Spaggheti Factory (not an unqualified success there, the kids didn't like their food), and ended the night at Fourth Street Live (Smashburger). Sunday breakfast was at a Frisch's near the Mega Cavern. The kids and Lauri also did the ropes course inside the cave. Here is the Flickr album, and some videos:
Album
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment