Friday, June 01, 2007

Antibiotics: the miracle cure

Who knew the great side effects we'd find when Cam started on his first round of antibiotics. He made it to 5 months without an ear infection (miraculously, since he suffered a severe bout of RSV) But when he'd had a stuffy nose for 3 weeks I decided to take him in to the doc's. Sure enough, his right ear was infected. She also thought she heard wheezing in his lungs, so the poor guy has already been exposed to the nebulizer... again. (tried it a couple times in the hospital)

After 3 days of Amoxicillin, I started to notice that his clogged tear duct seems to be better too! And he's definitely less stuffy than he has been. I'll assume the ear is better too, though I certainly don't have the expertise to check on that!

Here are some before and after pics of his eye:




No comments: