Friday, June 21, 2024

NKOTB, Paula Abdul, DJ Jazzy Jeff



Summer Concerts Photo Album David, Lauri, Julie P and I went to see this concert. The high that day was 95. I hurried in, looking for shade. There is NO shade on the lawn. So Lauri and I sat in the grass by the side. It was sticky, but tolerable. David and Julie saved us a place behind the stage. When the sun finally moved to a place where their blanket was in the shade, we went over to join them. Paula Abdul looked great at 62. DJ Jazzy Jeff... all he did was play music, kinda dumb. But NKOTB... wow, what an amazing show they put on. We all had a really great time. At the end, all 5 of them put on Celtics jerseys (Boston won the championship this year) Their music was fun, and "Please Don't Go Girl" sounded amazing.

Paula A songs (from what I remember): Straight Up; Opposites Attract; Vibeology; Cold Hearted Snake; The Way That You Love Me; Rush Rush

NKOTB songs: Magic; Summer Love; Favorite Girl; Cover Girl; Dirty Dancing; Think about you in the summertime? ; The Right Stuff; The Remix? ; Block Party; Tonight; Where Do I Go From Here; I Call it love?; Fame (by David Bowie); This is How We Do it; Stay with me baby; Ballad? I believe in you; Never Gonna Fall In Love Again; Happy Birthday to You; Didn't I do it baby; Valentine Girl; Please Don't Go Girl; Keep Showin Up; Turn it Around rap; New Song: I want to dance with nobody; New song: Heart of my life; IN the night; Long time comin; Summertime (DJ JJ); Kids; I'll Be Lovin you forever; Step By Step; Hangin tough; Better Days [33 songs]

Videos:

No comments: