Saturday, June 22, 2024
Janet Jackson, Nelly
\Summer Concerts Photo Album
David, Lauri and I went to this concert. Lauri and I stayed in the shade until Nelly came on. It started an hour later, so even though it was another hot day (93 I think) David's spot was almost in the shade by the time he came on. I enjoyed his performance. Janet's was a little odd, and I felt that either her singing wasn't great, or the music was too loud and drowned her out. We did stay for most of the concert, but then left what my guess is about 4-5 songs early. It was good, because we didn't have to wait in traffic to get out.
Nelly playlist: EI, Shake It? ; Give me two; Shimme Shimme Coco Puff; Ride wit me; ???; Pit Juice?; Adrenaline/Sexual Healing; Dilemma; Grillz; Work that Body; All I do is win; Apple Bottom Jeans; Hot in here
Janet playlist: Love has taken over; ???; ?????; ???; I can dance all night; ???; that's the way love goes; love will never do; what have you done for me lately; nasty boys; pleasure principle; ????; you want this? ; when i think of you; diamonds are a girls best friend; control; i bet you thinhk this song is about you; ??? slow song - take care of me? ; lets wait awhile; Never fall in love again? but she didn't sing it; ?? slow song - did not sound good; i get so lonely? ; ???; it's all for you; it's all right with me; escapade; miss you much; ??? i have heard it though; look sexy talk dirty; rhythm nation ... then we left
Videos:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment