Saturday, October 06, 2012

Lazy Day

When I woke up this morning, the kids of course were playing so super-sweetly. A board game. Not even any technology thing. And I had to get up and drag them to their flu shots. I also had to break the news to Cameron that he had to have the shot (he'd had Asthma symptoms this year), while Megan got to have the mist.

Cameron did cry some, but only during the actual shot, not before or after. I told him he could pick anywhere he wanted to go. "Can I go to get a toy?" he asked of course. I told him yes, he could have a toy.

He got a new Ninjago set at Walmart, and Megan got some Polly Pocket toys. After we got home, they spent hours absorbed with their new toys. I'm not even sure what I did - some computer, some reading, some straightening the house.

Quiet, peaceful, lazy day.

No comments: