I took a couple hours of PTO, picked Cam up early from Compass, then met Megan as she was coming in the door from the bus. (almost)
We went down the street to watch Hotel Transylvania in its first week out. It looked cute, and we hadn't been to the movie theater since Christmas time. I couldn't resist the refill-able popcorn (huge) and Coke (even huger). And it then only seemed fair that the kids got something too. The smallest Icee (which was as big as my Coke) and some Sour Patch Kids.
The movie was pretty good, but even better was having a nice outing with my kids on a school day. A week later, Cam said, mostly to himself "How many times do I have to tell you? I don't say 'Blah, blah, blah'." It was a cute line from the movie, and Megan and I had a good giggle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment