Saturday, April 28, 2012

Horsefeathers Farm

I found this farm by scanning through Cameron's upcoming field trips. (for the summer) After I found their website, I wanted to go. The weather was not great, but we decided not to postpone. It worked out okay; the rain stopped around the time we were done in the barn. And because of the cold, we got a hayride, which we all liked.

First we saw the wallabies. The affection between all the animals and Bob was very clear. It was super-sweet. There was also an emu who almost hugged him. The koi and swans were fun to see also.

Our picnic lunch was moved into the garage, but the kids seemed okay with it once I told them we could eat on the ground!

Jamie and her boys came, and my friend Heather and her kids met us there, and it was just about the perfect-sized group.

No comments: