It was very cool in this indoor golf course. I even found out my Discover card has a hidden "DISCOVER" written across it that is only seen in blacklight. The employees were super-friendly. But unfortunately there was a Frankenstein monster that moved. At first Cam didn't notice, but as we got closer he started to be quite frightened. Megan finished the holes that were far from the monster. And the games were far enough away, so they each played $5 worth. When they cashed in their tickets for a prize, two different employees rounded up their totals. But I don't think we can go back.
In the car, Megan told Cameron "that Frankenstein scared me a little too." And I told Cameron "me too." He said "Grown-ups don't get scared. So I told him we do, we just feel funny on the inside instead of crying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment