Saturday, May 05, 2012

Butterfly Show 2012

Waterfall Cameron went to the Butterfly Show with his class, and he apparently really enjoyed it. He kept asking when we could go back. So I took both kids on a Saturday. Boy, was it crowded. I took the first spot I could find, and parallel-parked it for the first time in a while. A couple of nice college kids walking by helped me out. I was afraid I was going to hit one of the cars. (there is a pic of my proud parking job) We saw the kids later at the Conservatory.

We got in to the show without too much waiting. After staying for a bit, then going through the Krohn Conservatory, Cam wanted to go back to the Butterfly Show. Boy, was the line insane that time! We ended up heading home instead. It is good we got there when we did.

We didn't park TOO far away, and had a nice stroll there and back, finding a neat bridge, tunnel, and stairs.

No comments: