I let Cam sit with me for Desperate Housewives last night. Usually David watches football with him upstairs, but I guess he kept asking to watch "Mommy's show" instead. I know, bad, bad mommy... He snuggled in for at least the first 30 minutes and was happy to just ask the occasional question.
First question... "What's this called?" "Desperate Housewives."
Next question... "Who's desperate?" I thought this was a reasonable question. Bree was on the screen, so I said "She's desperate."
Next scene, next question... "Where's Desperate?" Apparently he thought I was telling him that Bree's name was "Desperate". I just went with it. I started naming all the characters, and this kept him occupied for the most part.
"That's Susan; that's Mike; that's Katherine." "Oh... where's Desperate?"
"That's Angie... oh! There's Desperate's husband (Orson)"
"OH! That's Desperate's husband? Right there???"
"Yes"
"OH!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment