This summer has been strangely chilly. We haven't been able to swim much. But I've been enjoying the cool weather. Sunday was amazing. Below 80 all day, with seemingly 0 humidity. We spent over 2 hours at Kings Island, where Cam rode Plankton's Plunge with Mommy and Daddy. He also rode the roller coaster twice, giving each of us a "turn". When he said he wanted to go through the SpongeBob water "ride", I had no idea we would get so wet. But it was worth it to humor him. We headed out after that, and David let Cam take off his clothes and carried him to the car in his diaper. (too bad I couldn't do that)
When we got home Cam took a very long nap, and I caught up on some of my Parenting magazines while David cut the grass.
After dinner, Cam and I headed to our local park. It was so beautiful out. We spent some time on the playground, some time running around the trails. Cam tried out the baby swings when they emptied out. We sat on a bench in front of the lake and watched an ant as he maneuvered around an abandoned spiderweb. It was nearly 9p when we headed back to the car and home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment