Both of my children love to play hide n seek, and I'm amazed at how much I can get done while we're "playing."
Cam and Megan: We're hiding! Count!
Me (covering my eyes): 1-2-3...10. Ready or not, here I come!
Cam is pretty darn good at keeping quiet now.
I say loudly "I wonder if they're under the bed?" (I look) "Nooo..." but here's the mate to the lonely sock in this morning's wash; into the hamper it goes.
"Could they be in the closet?" (looking) "Noooo..." but here's a book that belongs in Megan's room
"Could they be in Megan's room?" (walking over) "Nooo, I don't see them here." but the book is now back on the shelf, and here's a disgusting sippy cup
"I wonder if they're in the bathroom?" where I can rinse out the disgusting sippy cup
"Or maybe in Cammy's room?" where I can toss all the stray clothes into the hamper
Hey, multi-tasking is good, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aaahhhh yes, these are my favorite kinds of games. :)
Post a Comment