The tales of a re-married mom and her adventurous kids - now in 10th grade and college sophomore!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Another first
I felt a tooth coming in today. When I called David to tell him, he asked "oh, the one on the bottom?" I said, "No, I felt one on the top." I guess he has two teeth coming in!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
You're still getting new teeth, Jen?
Wow. I had no idea. Those are pretty good dentures you have then.
I became a mom 6/25/03. I became a divorced mom 6/1/05. I married again 2/28/06, and our son Cameron was born 12/29/06. I love my husband David, my job (writing software), reading, gymnastics and most of all Megan, my college sophomore girl, and Cameron, my HS sophomore (currently 6'1").
1 comment:
You're still getting new teeth, Jen?
Wow. I had no idea. Those are pretty good dentures you have then.
Post a Comment