Megan and I were talking Monday while I pushed her on the baby swing. She told me she would share the swing with the baby - so I thought that was a good sign! Then we talked about what we would need to do to take care of the baby, and I asked "Do you think David will change his diapers?" and she said "Nooo!" and I said "Well, who will?" and she said "Maybe his daddy." and I told her "David is the daddy. He helped me make the baby, that's why he's the daddy." And she said "I think I was probably at Daddy's house while you and David were making the baby." And I laughed (and laughed and laughed) and said "Yes, you're probably right."
Last night David finally felt the baby kick. We both woke up around 1a and he put his hand on my stomach (I'm not sure if it was intentional) and Tyler kicked. I said "Did you feel that?" and he said yes, and Tyler kicked again. He felt that too. Then he said "Stop kicking your mother! Go to your womb!" We both found that highly amusing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment