Sunday, July 05, 2020

Images from Quarantine

After about 7 weeks working from home, Medpace implemented the staggering (again). So I'm going in every other week. It's been an adjustment. I had gotten used to staying at home.

As we are quarantining at home, here are some various occurrences.

Megan turned 17
Megan on her birthday

I took over the basement bathroom as my changing room. A spider poked around my clothes. I decided to let him live, and started thinking of him as my pet.
Pet spider in our basement

They installed our solar panels! (although they're not functional yet)
Solar panels

Our old couch literally fell apart. So we spent many trips shopping for a new one. We settled on a love seat and a single theater seating chair.
New couch

Megan did a lot of running. She fell in the mud a couple times
Megans ouchie while running

Jane is a loyal co-worker
Jane my co worker
Jane helping me work

Deer spotted in the back yard:
Mama with 2 baby deer
Deer babies 2
Deer babies 3


Baby bunny spotted on one of our walks (Megan and me)
Untitled

Cats playing with toy that Mamie gave us:


Cleaning cat room:
cleaning cat room

I took inventory of our kids movies
Kids Movie Inventory
Kids movie inventory 2
Kids movie inventory 3

No comments: