The tales of a re-married mom and her adventurous kids - now in 10th grade and college sophomore!
Sunday, January 19, 2020
Cameron D league basketball
Cameron played Walnut Hills "Developmental League" basketball in 7th grade. It was kinda cool, all WHHS teams playing each other (mostly). He was on "Team Scarlet" which ended up as the 2nd place team. There was a tournament at the end, and his team lost in the finals to Team Orange. Coach Ricardo was supposed to have much more help than he did. He ended up coaching and reffing every game.
I became a mom 6/25/03. I became a divorced mom 6/1/05. I married again 2/28/06, and our son Cameron was born 12/29/06. I love my husband David, my job (writing software), reading, gymnastics and most of all Megan, my college sophomore girl, and Cameron, my HS sophomore (currently 6'1").
No comments:
Post a Comment