The tales of a re-married mom and her adventurous kids - now in 10th grade and college sophomore!
Saturday, January 25, 2020
Animals 2020: Cider
Cider was an almost-grown kitten (10 months when we got her) She was such a good cat, and got along with our cats. She came to us with ringworm, but it was very mild. But we got to keep her for quite a while, because each ringworm test takes so dang long to come in (like 3 weeks). Here are some pictures, and a video of her. She was scared of the cow magnet on our dishwasher.
Hanging out with Jane:
Cider reading with me:
Helping with Christmas decorations being put away:
I became a mom 6/25/03. I became a divorced mom 6/1/05. I married again 2/28/06, and our son Cameron was born 12/29/06. I love my husband David, my job (writing software), reading, gymnastics and most of all Megan, my college sophomore girl, and Cameron, my HS sophomore (currently 6'1").
No comments:
Post a Comment