The tales of a re-married mom and her adventurous kids - now in 10th grade and college sophomore!
Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Happy New Year 2020 (Castle Skateland)
Cam, Aidan and I headed to Castle Skateland for their New Year's Eve party. I was driving in the dark, in an unfamiliar stretch of Cross County and I hit the divider. Oops. I blew out two tires. Luckily David came to our rescue. He waited for the tow truck, and the boys and I were only about 10 minutes late from when we wanted to get to skating. Cameron tried out his new rollerblades (a Christmas gift). It was pretty fun. It had been years, if maybe never, since we actually did something on NYE.
I became a mom 6/25/03. I became a divorced mom 6/1/05. I married again 2/28/06, and our son Cameron was born 12/29/06. I love my husband David, my job (writing software), reading, gymnastics and most of all Megan, my college sophomore girl, and Cameron, my HS sophomore (currently 6'1").
No comments:
Post a Comment