Saturday, March 31, 2012

Breakfast with the Easter Bunny

Photo Album
It was a cold day, and Mommy was very silly and wore shorts, and put Cameron in shorts.  But besides that we had a lot of fun.  We had lunch, which the kids ate pretty well, then had their picture taken with the Easter Bunny (the pic is hanging on my wall at work).  Took a hay ride out to an "Easter Egg" hunt, traded the eggs in for a chocolate bunny, saw the animals of Parky's Farm, played in the playbarn for a very long time, jumped in a bounce house, raced on an inflatable obstacle course, Megan had a pony ride, petted some animals from a portable petting zoo, then finally headed home.

I stopped for gas, and picked up some popcorn, and we snacked on the way home.  There had been a couple jokes from the Winton Woods staff that at least the chocolate bunnies wouldn't melt.  (Did I mention it was chilly?)  All I wanted to do when I got in the car was blast the heat.  But the kids kept worrying that their bunnies would melt.  So we had a mini-battle over the heat.  They would not share the popcorn until I turned the heat down.  So I would turn it down, grab some popcorn, then turn it back up.  I am so evil.

No comments: