Friday, August 19, 2011

Penguin Encounter

I was excited because we were able to do the Penguin Encounter at the Newport Aquarium without buying tickets to the aquarium itself. (of course, we still had to pay for the Penguin Encounter)

Megan and I went to the 10a Encounter. I was thinking we would go right in to the penguin display. But instead it was a small (dirty) room where they let a few penguins loose. We weren't allowed to move, or touch a penguin unless we were invited. I know there are reasons for these rules, but it took a lot of the fun out of it. (the fun I was anticipating) At least Megan was excited by her tube of Pucker Powder that was taller than she was, and we got a very nice picture.

Afterwards, we had lunch at Frisch's, and then played MagiQuest again. Love that!

With Penguin:


In front of Aquarium horse:


With Pucker Powder:

No comments: