Saturday, September 03, 2011

EnterTrainment Junction

One activity I had wanted to do this summer and did not get around to: the FunHouse at EnterTrainment Junction. So I took both Cam and Megan over one Saturday morning.

I ended up getting the double-ticket, so we could do the train area too. Megan loved the FunHouse, but Cam was not wild about it. So we spent some time looking at the trains, and checking out the play area. But Megan was itching to go back to the FunHouse. We took a break to go across the street to the McDonald's playland (and have lunch) Megan made a friend named Megan who was going to Mason Heights. So she didn't want to leave there either. :)

When we got back to EJ, we called Eric, and he agreed to head over and take Megan back to the FunHouse. The woman selling tickets agreed to take off my wristband and "transfer" it to Eric.

No comments: