As we were playing in the basement, I had a Disney CD on. Cameron wasn't paying too much attention, but when "The Bear Necessities" came on, he did ask me what was playing. I told him the name, and we were back to cars, or balls, or something such enthralling play.
A little bit later, Cameron said "I want to listen to the Sesame Street song." "Oh, you want me to put in Elmo?" I asked. "No." he said. "You know: the BEAR Ne-Sesame Street." I asked Megan "Did you hear what Cameron said." After she heard, we both started laughing. Cam liked that, so he said it again: more laughter. And Again. And Again...
Two weeks later, he asked me in the car: "Do you remember what I said?" "What's that, Cam?" "You know, what I said in the basement. It made you laugh. The Bear Ne-Sesame Street?" Oh yes, I remember. He expects me to laugh again... and again. Luckily he doesn't seem to mind Mommy's fake laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment