Monday, January 25, 2010

Potty Prank

Megan is smart. Of course, this is a good thing, right? Unless she uses her powers for evil instead of good. She fooled me with this one not once or twice but several times.

She has developed an aversion to flushing the toilet. Not every time, and not everywhere. But the upstairs toilet went through a period when it was overflowing quite often. David finally found a comb stuck in it, and the problem got better. But I am also telling her to stay quiet in the morning so that she doesn't wake Cameron. So, between these two issues, she tends to not flush in the morning.

I started finding the toilet, unflushed, with the seat up. I thought David was forgetting. Then, one morning, the seat was up and I knew for a fact that Megan was the last one to use it.

"Megan... are you leaving the seat up so that I will blame David for not flushing?"
"Yes."

Oh well, at least she's honest.

No comments: