The tales of a re-married mom and her adventurous kids - now in 10th grade and college sophomore!
Friday, November 10, 2006
How Cameron got his middle name
My dad's name was James, and his initials were JIM. My uncle's name is Thomas, and his initials are TOM. For a while I wanted to marry a guy whose last name started with N and change my middle name to Emily (JEN) So when Megan was born I made sure her initials were MEG. Cameron's name was picked the same way (CAM)... but we had to find a middle name that started with A. We hadn't settled on one yet when I was looking for a personalized clock for Megan and found these placemats on a website. Not only are they our three names (David, Jennifer, Megan) but Megan's picture was princess and mine Nemo (my childhood nickname was "Fish") And so we picked Alexander (and the placemat was even Pooh!! the theme to his room)
I became a mom 6/25/03. I became a divorced mom 6/1/05. I married again 2/28/06, and our son Cameron was born 12/29/06. I love my husband David, my job (writing software), reading, gymnastics and most of all Megan, my college sophomore girl, and Cameron, my HS sophomore (currently 6'1").
No comments:
Post a Comment