Saturday, June 10, 2006

Cinderella David

Hello again ladies it’s just me Jen’s SHBT (Super Hunky Boy Toy). There have been many changes since last we chatted. First of all Jen’s work decided she can’t work part time so we decided she should just quit. She has assured me that finding a new part time job or contract work will be easy for a person as smart as her. I guess that is the main difference between her and I. She went to MIT and got a perfect score on the SAT (seriously) and I went to Northern Kentucky University and SAT is what I used to do in detention in high school. By the way if the college you went to has the word Kentucky and a direction in it people just aren’t impressed. I’m not sure she is actually going to try to find a job though. On her first day off she called me at work and asked me to pick up a copy of TV Guide and a box of Bon Bons. Is that a bad sign? I think one of the main reasons she wanted to quit was she actually worked with her ex husband. I think working all day with the ex then coming home and dealing with her current husband was just a little too much. You see, her current husband has attention deficit disorder as in “Pay attention to me! Pay attention to me!” I have to go now: Megan needs to be changed, the floor needs to be scrubbed, the dishes from the party last night need to be done, Jen lost the remote to the TV so I have to keep running in there and changing the channel for her, plus she is down to her last Bon Bon so I have to go to the store. If I get everything done she says I can go to the Ball tonight.

No comments: