Sunday, April 30, 2006

Going to the chapel...


I'll admit it: I've been a very bad blogger lately. It's not for lack of material... tons of life changes in the last year. It may have something to do with this site being blocked at work, but of course I never blogged at work anyway (shhh....)

I met a wonderful man in November of 2005 and ran off to Vegas and got married at the end of February. I know, we're just a couple of crazy kids. We found out at the end of April that we're apparently pretty fertile - I'm pregnant, due in January (though we're going to schedule a C for December for several reasons, not the least being the tax break!)

David (my husband) loves to share his humorous comments with anyone who will listen, and so the next few posts are from him, my 'guest blogger'.

No comments: