Friday, October 28, 2005

Disney On Ice


Wednesday we went to see Disney on Ice "Princesses". I'd never been to a Disney On Ice show, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was extremely entertaining! The costumes and special effects were first-rate, and the choreography was good too. Megan was mesmerized the entire 2 hours. I think she even picked up on some of the plot lines. It was definitely worth the cost of admission.

When I picked her up from daycare I told her we needed to get going. She told me "Go get Daddy, then go to dinner, then go see princesses ice skating!" How 'bout that for a grown-up sentence??

Yesterday she asked me if we could see the 'princesses ice skating' again. I had to tell her that was a very special occasion, and I wasn't sure when we'd get to go again.

1 comment:

The Humanity Critic said...

I took my nephew to that very show and surprisingly had a great time..lol