Lauri, Julie W and I headed down to the casino for some 90s hip hop. We were able to eat at the "noodle" restaurant inside the casino (where we all ordered the same thing!) We got to the show right at 7p. The venue was quite different than Riverbend. Absolutely nowhere to sit (no chairs allowed brought in). The lawn was much smaller, and no food was sold. (just drinks) No water stations either, which kinda sucked. I ended up buying a water because I was hoarse from all the singing :) Montell Jordan was awesome, and he came on right at 7p. Rob Base was ok - I loved Joy and Pain just as much as I always have, though. Vanilla Ice was very impressive. He went on a hilarious rant on how the 90s were better than now, included 4 Ninja Turtles in his act, and brought at least 30 people onto stage and let them dance there the entire time. The show was over by 9p, which was good, because standing up that long is a bit tiring.
Videos:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment