Saturday, April 13, 2024
Columbus visit April 2024
Photo album:
Album
David, Cam and I drove up to see Megan on Saturday. We visited her at Build a Bear (got to see her in action for about 30 minutes). Then we went to the food court and ended up eating at Adobe Gilas. Megan and Cam came back to the hotel with David and me. We hung out there for a bit, walked over to the gas station for evening snacks, then Megan and Cam headed to Megan's apartment. David and I hung out at the hotel, watched a Netflix movie, then got up the next day and walked over to Easton. The hotel had chargers so we were able to charge the car while we were at Easton. I had Auntie Anns pretzel, Coke from Five Guys, popcorn from the movies, and 2 Cheryls cookies. The kids got back to Easton a little before Megans shift (her shift Sunday was 2:30p) so they could have some Jeni's ice cream. Then Cam David and I headed back to Cincy.
videos:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment