Wednesday, August 02, 2023

State Fair 2023

Megan Mom and I went to the State Fair. I didn't want to miss more work than I had to (with two huge vacations coming up, plus 5 days in DC). So we left right after work, spent the night in Columbus, kept the hotel room for the 2nd night, but drove back to Cincinnati around 8p after the day at the fair. We ate at Adriaticos the first night, breakfast at the hotel, fair food for dinner, and then a stop at Steak n Shake on the way home. Overall, a pretty good trip. We saw lots of shows, lots of animals, fed some friendly goats, and did a lot of walking. Megan got to see a rock band that she ended up liking while Mom and I went to the Ohio State Parks area, which is probably my favorite area. Here is the photo album with more details and some videos.

Photo Album



No comments: