Thursday, July 13, 2023

Grand Rapids Gymnastics Symposium

The NAWGJ has a national symposium only every 4 years. I had never been to one before. It was in Grand Rapids, MI, which isn't super-close (over 5 hours for me), but closer than many of them have been. Dori, Christy T and I headed up and got to the one Thursday session with 3 minutes to spare. Our hotel room was nice, but the view was really cool. We had a corner room, with windows on 2 sides. We had Wendy and her daughter, and Liz, visit us the first night. The second night was a little quieter. There were some interesting sessions, including Yvonne Tousek at the very end. We stayed for all of the sessions. I got back at midnight Saturday night. In the photo album, the run-down hotel is there because I joked about a few hotels we saw on the way back, and said they still aren't as bad as the hotel near my house. (which is in the picture)

Photo Album

Video of our view:

No comments: