Sunday, October 23, 2022

Otherworld Columbus 2022

Cameron and I went up to visit Megan today. We had tickets for 4p for Otherworld (lots of pics and videos below). Megan had the day confused, and thought we were coming on Monday. We got to her dorm right at 3p, when her shift was supposed to be over. I rushed in so I could see her at the desk. When I got in, it was not Megan. I asked the girl "oh, did Megan just leave?" and she looked at me blankly. I said "I'll just text her". So turns out Megan was NOT at the dorm, she was all the way up at Polaris mall. I drove up there (over 20 mins), then rushed to Otherworld (another 20 mins). We pulled in to the lot at 4:01p. I was worried about being late, and rushed in. I don't think it would have mattered if we were 20 mins late. We all enjoyed the exhibits, even Cameron. Afterwards we saw the outside of the apartments Megan will be in next year, and then ate at Scot dining hall, then Cam and I headed back to Cincy.

Photo album

No comments: